Southeast Asia: Headline - Zenith names Chan for new brand planning post
ZenithOptimedia has promoted Joseph Chan to the new post of brand planning director in its Thailand office. Chan, fomerly market analyst at the media agency's Hong Kong operation will help customise and develop research and planning tools for the Thai market, as well as participate in regional research projects. ZenithOptimedia is currently upgrading its Zoom suite of tools across Asia.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London