Southeast Asia: Jelly brand pops out of posters to sell fruit flavours
SINGAPORE: Marigold Jelly is using visuals with two-dimensional effects to underline the abundant fresh fruit flavour of its new line.
The outdoor campaign on the Clear Channel bus shelter network features apples and other fruit that appear to be falling out of the panels to promote the launch of Marigold's new flavours - aloe vera, Fuji apple and loquat. Reverse printing is also used, ensuring the ads enjoy further illumination in the evening. Malaysia Dairy Industries senior product manager, Irene Ling, said: "It captures eyeballs and provides additional reach and coverage in addition to above-the-line advertising."
Marigold is using 150 advertising panels located within the vicinity of high-traffic arterial routes, entry and exit points of all major expressways, train stations and bus interchanges to reach children and adults.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London