Southeast Asia: Jelly brand pops out of posters to sell fruit flavours
SINGAPORE: Marigold Jelly is using visuals with two-dimensional effects to underline the abundant fresh fruit flavour of its new line.
The outdoor campaign on the Clear Channel bus shelter network features apples and other fruit that appear to be falling out of the panels to promote the launch of Marigold's new flavours - aloe vera, Fuji apple and loquat. Reverse printing is also used, ensuring the ads enjoy further illumination in the evening. Malaysia Dairy Industries senior product manager, Irene Ling, said: "It captures eyeballs and provides additional reach and coverage in addition to above-the-line advertising."
Marigold is using 150 advertising panels located within the vicinity of high-traffic arterial routes, entry and exit points of all major expressways, train stations and bus interchanges to reach children and adults.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)