Southeast Asia: Jelly brand pops out of posters to sell fruit flavours
SINGAPORE: Marigold Jelly is using visuals with two-dimensional effects to underline the abundant fresh fruit flavour of its new line.
The outdoor campaign on the Clear Channel bus shelter network features apples and other fruit that appear to be falling out of the panels to promote the launch of Marigold's new flavours - aloe vera, Fuji apple and loquat. Reverse printing is also used, ensuring the ads enjoy further illumination in the evening. Malaysia Dairy Industries senior product manager, Irene Ling, said: "It captures eyeballs and provides additional reach and coverage in addition to above-the-line advertising."
Marigold is using 150 advertising panels located within the vicinity of high-traffic arterial routes, entry and exit points of all major expressways, train stations and bus interchanges to reach children and adults.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)