Greater China: Headline - Nestle kicks off SMS-based Pure Life promotion
Mobile2Win China (m2w) has introduced an SMS promotion 'My water, my life' for Nestle Pure Life. The promotion covers 60 million bottles. For consumers, the lure is to buy Nestle bottle, send the unique code mentioned near the bottleneck through SMS to m2w's code 8558. The brand has marked Rmb200,000 (US$24,149) worth of prizes.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)