Ram quits Optimum Media for GM post at Synovate
Gita Ram, director, Optimum Media Solutions (OMS), has resigned and has joined as general manager, Qualitative Research, Synovate.
Kajal Thakur, who was business director at OMS, has been promoted to director.
Thakur is credited for her involvement with the division's growth and active contribution to pitches the agency made for Electrolux, Dabur and ICI Paints.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London