Ram quits Optimum Media for GM post at Synovate
Gita Ram, director, Optimum Media Solutions (OMS), has resigned and has joined as general manager, Qualitative Research, Synovate.
Kajal Thakur, who was business director at OMS, has been promoted to director.
Thakur is credited for her involvement with the division's growth and active contribution to pitches the agency made for Electrolux, Dabur and ICI Paints.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)