Ram quits Optimum Media for GM post at Synovate
Gita Ram, director, Optimum Media Solutions (OMS), has resigned and has joined as general manager, Qualitative Research, Synovate.
Kajal Thakur, who was business director at OMS, has been promoted to director.
Thakur is credited for her involvement with the division's growth and active contribution to pitches the agency made for Electrolux, Dabur and ICI Paints.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...