Ram quits Optimum Media for GM post at Synovate
Gita Ram, director, Optimum Media Solutions (OMS), has resigned and has joined as general manager, Qualitative Research, Synovate.
Kajal Thakur, who was business director at OMS, has been promoted to director.
Thakur is credited for her involvement with the division's growth and active contribution to pitches the agency made for Electrolux, Dabur and ICI Paints.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire