India: Headline - Factiva strikes deal with Intermark for India push
Factiva, a Dow Jones and Reuters Company, has set up a sales agency agreement with Bangalore-based Intermark Corp. The agreement gives Intermark the rights to market Factiva.com within India to Indian companies. Factiva's collection of 9,000 sources from 118 countries includes a range of publications, including The Times of India and Hindustan Times.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...