India: Headline - Factiva strikes deal with Intermark for India push
Factiva, a Dow Jones and Reuters Company, has set up a sales agency agreement with Bangalore-based Intermark Corp. The agreement gives Intermark the rights to market Factiva.com within India to Indian companies. Factiva's collection of 9,000 sources from 118 countries includes a range of publications, including The Times of India and Hindustan Times.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 per annum, City of London