Broadsystem boosts development team with hires
LONDON – Broadsystem, the data communications company, is strengthening its business development team with two new appointments from rivals, Occam and Global Communications.
Michele Luckwell joins as contact centre business development manager and will be based in Bristol. Luckwell has previously worked for Brann, The Customer Contact Company and most recently, Occam Direct Marketing where she was account director.
Peter Gale joins in the same role, but will operate from Broadsystem's Chelsea offices. Gale has experience in the outsourced contact centre marketing field, having worked for Data Global Communications as a sales consultant and TeleDynamics.
Together, Gale and Luckwell will be responsible for generating new business and developing awareness of Broadsystem's offering. They will report to sales and marketing director Nick McConnell.
"The rapid expansion of the business development team highlights the expansion plans for the company. We are going through an exciting time and I'm sure all our new people will prove instrumental in aiding Broadsystem's growth plans," McConnell said.
Broadsystem is owned by News International and specialises in automated phone response, email and mobile messaging and database services for a range of blue-chip clients including COI, Procter & Gamble, Lancome and the Department of Health.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)