Ebiquita unveils resource for pharmaceutical brands
LONDON - Ebiquita has launched a network of new websites designed to help pharmaceutical brands use the internet to its maximum potential.
The network is made up of hundreds of user-friendly websites that are free of pop-up and banner advertising and contain peer-reviewed material on the subject in question.
Rather than capturing data for direct marketing activity, the primary use of the health network will be to help companies raise awareness of pharmaceutical products, and provide a pool of potential patients for clinical trials as well as sufferers of conditions for group discussions.
Ebiquita's managing director, Andy Taylor, said: "The network provides a tool that, to date, has not really been available to the global pharmaceutical and biotech industries. It's a straightforward and legitimate way of tackling the stringent global legalisation that faces companies promoting prescription drugs in the UK and beyond."
Last year, Ebiquita launched a network of 1,200 sites as part of a strategic relationship with US web company W3 Commerce, covering topics such as pet health, charities, financial planning and designed to capture lifestyle information.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham