Emap names Hughes as chairman of Performance unit
LONDON - Emap has promoted group finance director, Gary Hughes, to chairman of Emap Performance, home of the media firm's digital TV stations, radio station Kiss 100 and music magazine Q.
Hughes, who takes on the new role in addition to his role as group finance director, will have responsibility for developing and extending Emap's cross-media brand strategy to accelerate growth.
Tom Moloney, chief executive of Emap, said: "Emap has been very successful in developing its music brands across magazines, television and radio, and I believe there is much more we can do across our UK consumer brand portfolio. With Gary's leadership, this talented team, which includes Paul Keenan, will push our cross-media strategy forward."
Hughes is supported by the Emap Performance board, which comprises: Moloney; Dee Ford, group managing director of Emap Performance; Deborah Embley, finance director of Emap Performance; Marcus Rich, managing director of Emap Performance; Dave King, managing director of Emap Advertising; and Terry Smith, non-executive director of Emap Performance.
Emap Performance has 19 local analogue radio stations in London and key cities across the North of England, six music magazines, seven digital music TV channels, and a number of music events and products.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London