Thorne joins Four Gritti from FCB London for ad team
LONDON - Advertising design agency Four Gritti has hired Dan Thorne, formerly an associate board account director at FCB London, to head the agency's advertising and marketing team.
Thorne takes on, as part of his new role, a brief to develop an integrated client offering across the agency's practice areas.
He leaves FCB London, formerly Banks Hoggins O'Shea FCB, after five years. During that time he worked on accounts including SC Johnson, Clairol and the launch of Wizz Air, as well as international assignments in Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
Four Gritti owns Gritti Partnership, which specialises in design, advertising, media buying and planning, and Four Communications, which specialises in public relations and government affairs.
Kate Percival, Four Gritti director, said: "We have been able to grow so quickly by offering senior and experienced teams across all our practice areas. Dan's ad agency and international experience brings a new set of strengths to our business."
Gritti offers marketing communications across design and production, digital services, advertising and media buying and has grown to more than 30 staff in only 14 months.
Its sister agency, Four Communications, offers public relations and government affairs and has 32 staff. It was named PR Week's New Agency of the Year.
According to Thorne: "The exciting thing about the Gritti business is a dynamic structure that encourages the search for the right solution for the client -- across traditional advertising, design, digital programmes, media buying and planning or PR."
Four Gritti has a client list including Bmi, Berkley Homes, Kia Motors, Gulf Air, Hand Picked Hotels, Chip and Pin, Fujitsu Siemens Computers and SAB Miller.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London