IDM runs one-day 'Data for Profit' workshop
LONDON – The Institute of Direct Marketing is running a one-day course on implementing profitable database marketing strategies.
Data for Profit will have three high-profile clients from the retail, financial services and consumer goods sectors sharing their success in implementing profitable database marketing strategies.
Each will demonstrate not only how they increased margins, but also delivered proven value, while highlighting specifically the latest innovations used in the process.
The course runs on September 7 in central London.
For more information, contact the IDM on 020 8614 0275.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham