IDM runs one-day 'Data for Profit' workshop
LONDON – The Institute of Direct Marketing is running a one-day course on implementing profitable database marketing strategies.
Data for Profit will have three high-profile clients from the retail, financial services and consumer goods sectors sharing their success in implementing profitable database marketing strategies.
Each will demonstrate not only how they increased margins, but also delivered proven value, while highlighting specifically the latest innovations used in the process.
The course runs on September 7 in central London.
For more information, contact the IDM on 020 8614 0275.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)