IDM runs one-day 'Data for Profit' workshop
LONDON – The Institute of Direct Marketing is running a one-day course on implementing profitable database marketing strategies.
Data for Profit will have three high-profile clients from the retail, financial services and consumer goods sectors sharing their success in implementing profitable database marketing strategies.
Each will demonstrate not only how they increased margins, but also delivered proven value, while highlighting specifically the latest innovations used in the process.
The course runs on September 7 in central London.
For more information, contact the IDM on 020 8614 0275.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)