IDM runs one-day 'Data for Profit' workshop
LONDON – The Institute of Direct Marketing is running a one-day course on implementing profitable database marketing strategies.
Data for Profit will have three high-profile clients from the retail, financial services and consumer goods sectors sharing their success in implementing profitable database marketing strategies.
Each will demonstrate not only how they increased margins, but also delivered proven value, while highlighting specifically the latest innovations used in the process.
The course runs on September 7 in central London.
For more information, contact the IDM on 020 8614 0275.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London