I-D Media wins Wilkinson Eyre Architects design task
LONDON – Leading UK architectural practice Wilkinson Eyre Architects, which was behind the Gateshead Millennium Bridge, has appointed I-D Media London to redesign its online presence.
The aim is to reflect the design sensibilities and reputation of the company online.
Wilkinson Eyre has designed a number of successful projects in diverse market sectors. It was awarded the highly prestigious RIBA Stirling Prize two years in succession: in 2001 for the Magna science adventure centre in Rotherham, Yorkshire, and in 2002 for the much acclaimed Gateshead Millennium Bridge, which spans the River Tyne.
I-D Media London was appointed on the strength of its work for companies such as Urban Splash and Wallpaper* and because of its strong design aesthetics and sound technical and development skills.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London