I-D Media wins Wilkinson Eyre Architects design task
LONDON – Leading UK architectural practice Wilkinson Eyre Architects, which was behind the Gateshead Millennium Bridge, has appointed I-D Media London to redesign its online presence.
The aim is to reflect the design sensibilities and reputation of the company online.
Wilkinson Eyre has designed a number of successful projects in diverse market sectors. It was awarded the highly prestigious RIBA Stirling Prize two years in succession: in 2001 for the Magna science adventure centre in Rotherham, Yorkshire, and in 2002 for the much acclaimed Gateshead Millennium Bridge, which spans the River Tyne.
I-D Media London was appointed on the strength of its work for companies such as Urban Splash and Wallpaper* and because of its strong design aesthetics and sound technical and development skills.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)