Miles moves up to group sales director role at Maiden
LONDON - Outdoor advertising giant Maiden Group has promoted Philip Miles to group sales director.
He joined the group in 1997 and steps up from his previous role of national sales director.
Miles will be responsible for all UK sales activity across Maiden's national and regional network as well as the PromoRail division, which sells promotional activity in Network Rail stations.
His portfolio also includes the Supersigns arm, which focuses on managed stations.
David Pugh, the group managing director, said: "Philip has proved himself a leader in his role as national sales director over the past two years and he will now be the architect of our growing sales team."
He said Miles' appointment followed the award of a 10-year contract with Network Rail, which would give the group "a firm foundation for further investment in our business".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London