Miles moves up to group sales director role at Maiden
LONDON - Outdoor advertising giant Maiden Group has promoted Philip Miles to group sales director.
He joined the group in 1997 and steps up from his previous role of national sales director.
Miles will be responsible for all UK sales activity across Maiden's national and regional network as well as the PromoRail division, which sells promotional activity in Network Rail stations.
His portfolio also includes the Supersigns arm, which focuses on managed stations.
David Pugh, the group managing director, said: "Philip has proved himself a leader in his role as national sales director over the past two years and he will now be the architect of our growing sales team."
He said Miles' appointment followed the award of a 10-year contract with Network Rail, which would give the group "a firm foundation for further investment in our business".
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...