LinkDirect to handle door-drop for Ealing Lifestyle
LONDON - Door-to-door specialist LinkDirect has been recruited to hand-deliver Ealing Lifestyle West, a new magazine for the inhabitants of the west London borough.
The magazine is published by JBAM Publishing and is aimed at ABC1 readers aged over 30.
LinkDirect has identified postcodes where high numbers of affluent single men and women are based.
Bill Miller, the managing director of JBAM publishing, said: "LinkDirect's expertise in finding and targeting a very specific upmarket readership for Lifestyle West took us steeply up the learning curve and will ensure the right homes receive the publication."
Lifestyle West will be published 10 times a year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London