LinkDirect to handle door-drop for Ealing Lifestyle
LONDON - Door-to-door specialist LinkDirect has been recruited to hand-deliver Ealing Lifestyle West, a new magazine for the inhabitants of the west London borough.
The magazine is published by JBAM Publishing and is aimed at ABC1 readers aged over 30.
LinkDirect has identified postcodes where high numbers of affluent single men and women are based.
Bill Miller, the managing director of JBAM publishing, said: "LinkDirect's expertise in finding and targeting a very specific upmarket readership for Lifestyle West took us steeply up the learning curve and will ensure the right homes receive the publication."
Lifestyle West will be published 10 times a year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)