LinkDirect to handle door-drop for Ealing Lifestyle
LONDON - Door-to-door specialist LinkDirect has been recruited to hand-deliver Ealing Lifestyle West, a new magazine for the inhabitants of the west London borough.
The magazine is published by JBAM Publishing and is aimed at ABC1 readers aged over 30.
LinkDirect has identified postcodes where high numbers of affluent single men and women are based.
Bill Miller, the managing director of JBAM publishing, said: "LinkDirect's expertise in finding and targeting a very specific upmarket readership for Lifestyle West took us steeply up the learning curve and will ensure the right homes receive the publication."
Lifestyle West will be published 10 times a year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire