Panasonic looks to IPT Direct to drive database
LONDON - Panasonic, the electronics manufacturer, is upgrading its prospect marketing database using Interactive Prospect Targeting's list rental arm IPT Direct.
IPT Direct is providing Panasonic with pre-qualified prospects, who have expressed an interest in high-end consumer goods. Panasonic will follow up with an email marketing campaign.
Recipients will be invited to register for Panasonic's monthly 'Ideas for Life' email newsletter and will be offered the chance to enter a prize draw to win a plasma screen TV.
Craig Carr, sales director at IPT Direct, said: "Panasonic has taken full advantage of the recent, pre-qualified records we have supplied from our 3.2m email database. This combination of targeted data and smart creative has generated high conversion rates and subsequently fresh prospects for the Panasonic database."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)