NatMags appoints Tri-Direct Sales to manage list
LONDON – The National Magazine Company has selected Tri-Direct Sales to manage its list portfolio following a six-way competitive pitch.
Tri-Direct Sales will manage the database, which spans more than 16 consumer titles including Cosmopolitan, Best, Company, Harpers & Queen and Esquire.
The file has about 1.6m names, predominantly ABC1 females, aged between 18 and 65. NatMags says the list can be used to reach high volume, diverse consumer groups such as early mothers, the wealthy grey market, prosperous 25- to 44-year-olds and affluent professional males. The data can be supplied on an individual magazine level as well as on specific interest levels.
The people in the database are highly mail order responsive, with good levels of disposable income and a high degree of home ownership. The file consists of active and lapsed subscribers, purchasers of off-the-page
merchandise, competition entrants and advertiser-related
Karen Louth, head of direct marketing and commercial development at NatMags, said: "We are seeking to use our new transactionally led consumer file to greater commercial benefit and are confident Tri-Direct will deliver a high level of service through its proactive and refreshing 'can do' attitude."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)