Occam directors purchase the company for £12m
LONDON – Occam, the database specialist, has been bought by its management team in a £12m deal.
The management buyout was led by Scott Logie, the managing director, Jim Baggett, the commercial director, and Robin Aitken, the finance director.
Occam said the founders, Mark Gilden and Andy Moore, would no longer be involved in the company's operations.
Occam helps commercial organisations and charities analyse, segment and cleanse their records. Clients include British Gas, Liverpool Victoria and The Preference Service.
It also owns the Reciprocate list exchange system, which has around 120 charity clients including the Royal National Institute for the Blind, Amnesty International, the World Wide Fund for Nature and Friends of the Earth.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Mobile Sales Manager, EMEA Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + great commission, London
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum + benefits , Rayleigh
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum, City of London