Occam directors purchase the company for £12m
LONDON – Occam, the database specialist, has been bought by its management team in a £12m deal.
The management buyout was led by Scott Logie, the managing director, Jim Baggett, the commercial director, and Robin Aitken, the finance director.
Occam said the founders, Mark Gilden and Andy Moore, would no longer be involved in the company's operations.
Occam helps commercial organisations and charities analyse, segment and cleanse their records. Clients include British Gas, Liverpool Victoria and The Preference Service.
It also owns the Reciprocate list exchange system, which has around 120 charity clients including the Royal National Institute for the Blind, Amnesty International, the World Wide Fund for Nature and Friends of the Earth.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London