Royl Mail to reveal a string of quality failures
LONDON – Royal Mail is poised to admit it has missed all its quality targets, including those for next day delivery and first class post.
Next week the company will announce it failed to meet any of its 15 service quality targets for the first quarter of the financial year.
It is understood that the company's ability to deliver first class post the next day fell to just 88.2% from April to June. This represents a drop from the 2003-2004 rate of 90.1% and is far short of Royal Mail's target of 92.5%.
Royal Mail launched a promotion to consumer publishers earlier this month, offering a 25% discount in an attempt to help weekly magazines boost their marketing activity and sales.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)