Caci expands as it buys customer analysis specialist Imaj
LONDON – Database marketer Caci has acquired Hampshire-based consumer analyst Imaj Consultancy for an undisclosed sum.
Imaj specialises in applying statistical techniques to customer and business data. The company works with telecommunications, financial services and media clients.
Greg Bradford, the chief executive of Caci, said: "This acquisition represents an important strategic step to expand our presence in the customer analytics market, an area where there are significant future opportunities."
Caci said the acquisition added skills in advanced customer analytics and complemented Caci's existing offering in this area.
Mark Sisson, the managing director of Imaj, said: "Integration with Caci is great news for Imaj. Being part of a large, financially strong business with an outstanding reputation in the market will enable us to continue developing our business while delivering exceptional client service."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)