Caci expands as it buys customer analysis specialist Imaj
LONDON – Database marketer Caci has acquired Hampshire-based consumer analyst Imaj Consultancy for an undisclosed sum.
Imaj specialises in applying statistical techniques to customer and business data. The company works with telecommunications, financial services and media clients.
Greg Bradford, the chief executive of Caci, said: "This acquisition represents an important strategic step to expand our presence in the customer analytics market, an area where there are significant future opportunities."
Caci said the acquisition added skills in advanced customer analytics and complemented Caci's existing offering in this area.
Mark Sisson, the managing director of Imaj, said: "Integration with Caci is great news for Imaj. Being part of a large, financially strong business with an outstanding reputation in the market will enable us to continue developing our business while delivering exceptional client service."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)