Sky One swaps orange for olive in Winkreative redesign
LONDON - Winkreative, the design agency run by Wallpaper founder Tyler Brule, has revamped the identity of BSkyB's flagship entertainment station Sky One.
The new logo was not available at the time of writing but, according to reports, its familiar orange hue has been replaced by olive green.
Sky said the logo would be launched this week with Sky One's autumn schedule, highlights of which include popular US drama 'Deadwood'. The hit HBO series is set in the American West shortly after General Custer's defeat at the Battle of Little Bighorn in 1876.
Winkreative works for clients such as Marks & Spencer and BMW. It was founded by Brule in 1998 and has offices in London, New York and Zurich.
In addition to brand development, the agency works on advertising, interiors and customer publishing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London