Sky One swaps orange for olive in Winkreative redesign
LONDON - Winkreative, the design agency run by Wallpaper founder Tyler Brule, has revamped the identity of BSkyB's flagship entertainment station Sky One.
The new logo was not available at the time of writing but, according to reports, its familiar orange hue has been replaced by olive green.
Sky said the logo would be launched this week with Sky One's autumn schedule, highlights of which include popular US drama 'Deadwood'. The hit HBO series is set in the American West shortly after General Custer's defeat at the Battle of Little Bighorn in 1876.
Winkreative works for clients such as Marks & Spencer and BMW. It was founded by Brule in 1998 and has offices in London, New York and Zurich.
In addition to brand development, the agency works on advertising, interiors and customer publishing.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agile Programme Manager - Games / Mobile / software development Digital Gurus £55000 - £72000 Per Annum, London