Mitsubishi appoints Domino Systems to online task
LONDON – Interactive agency Domino Systems has won a three-way pitch to provide digital design and technical services to Mitsubushi Motors in the UK.
Domino will provide technical, design and strategic expertise to help Mitsubishi maximise the usability of its website.
Domino has already demonstrated its capabilities with the Mitsubishi Colt microsite, which has been an integral part of the marketing campaign for the model.
Emma Cox, the digital media controller at Mitsubishi Motors, said: "We were impressed by the ability to execute and the overall vision presented by Domino and we are delighted to be developing a strong partnership.
"They have already made strong recommendations to help us take the Mitsubishi Motors website forward from a brand and technical point of view."
Nick Mayhew, the managing director of Domino, said: "We are excited about bringing new ideas and experience to build a benchmark site in the industry."
Mitsubishi recently launched its largest multimedia campaign -- comprising direct mail, PR, media, online and cinema advertising -- to promote the Colt. Media was planned and bought by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London