Mitsubishi appoints Domino Systems to online task
LONDON – Interactive agency Domino Systems has won a three-way pitch to provide digital design and technical services to Mitsubushi Motors in the UK.
Domino will provide technical, design and strategic expertise to help Mitsubishi maximise the usability of its website.
Domino has already demonstrated its capabilities with the Mitsubishi Colt microsite, which has been an integral part of the marketing campaign for the model.
Emma Cox, the digital media controller at Mitsubishi Motors, said: "We were impressed by the ability to execute and the overall vision presented by Domino and we are delighted to be developing a strong partnership.
"They have already made strong recommendations to help us take the Mitsubishi Motors website forward from a brand and technical point of view."
Nick Mayhew, the managing director of Domino, said: "We are excited about bringing new ideas and experience to build a benchmark site in the industry."
Mitsubishi recently launched its largest multimedia campaign -- comprising direct mail, PR, media, online and cinema advertising -- to promote the Colt. Media was planned and bought by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London