Mitsubishi appoints Domino Systems to online task
LONDON – Interactive agency Domino Systems has won a three-way pitch to provide digital design and technical services to Mitsubushi Motors in the UK.
Domino will provide technical, design and strategic expertise to help Mitsubishi maximise the usability of its website.
Domino has already demonstrated its capabilities with the Mitsubishi Colt microsite, which has been an integral part of the marketing campaign for the model.
Emma Cox, the digital media controller at Mitsubishi Motors, said: "We were impressed by the ability to execute and the overall vision presented by Domino and we are delighted to be developing a strong partnership.
"They have already made strong recommendations to help us take the Mitsubishi Motors website forward from a brand and technical point of view."
Nick Mayhew, the managing director of Domino, said: "We are excited about bringing new ideas and experience to build a benchmark site in the industry."
Mitsubishi recently launched its largest multimedia campaign -- comprising direct mail, PR, media, online and cinema advertising -- to promote the Colt. Media was planned and bought by Manning Gottlieb OMD.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London