Energy Saving Trust revamps site as gas prices rise
LONDON - The Energy Saving Trust, which promotes energy efficiency, has revamped its website just as British Gas announced large increases in electricity and gas prices.
The site redesign has been handled by Reading Room and will go live early next month. It will rationalise 12 websites into one to offer consumers impartial and extensive advice on saving energy.
The website will have different channels, such as My Home and My Car, to help consumers find the relevant information easily.
Consumers are certain to be looking for ways to reduce their energy use following the news that British Gas is to increase its prices. Gas bills will rise by 12.4% while electricity bills will increase by 9.4%.
British Gas customers are already being urged to look around for new suppliers to avoid the price hikes, which will come into effect on September 20.
The Energy Saving Trust was set up by the government in 1992 with the aim of cutting carbon dioxide emissions and achieving a sustainable and efficient use of energy.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Brand Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £50000 - £55000 Per Annum, South East (Home Counties)