CNN strengthens alliance with London Business School
LONDON – International news network CNN is to screen a campaign for the London Business School as part of the establishment's moves to build its brand across the globe.
The "Thought Leaders" campaign shows three of the school's top faculty members delivering their own solutions to some of the issues facing global businesses today.
The advertisements, which will run for four months from August 30, will appear on CNN in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and have a potential audience of more than 107m households.
It represents a four-fold increase in ads since the school first launched a TV campaign on CNN in 2003.
David Lane, the director of communications at the London Business School, said: "The CNN advertisements provide us with a great opportunity for global brand building."
Other plans for the alliance include a co-branded summit to take place on November 5 and CNN joining the school's corporate partnership programme.
Claudia Coles, the vice-president of public relations and marketing at CNN EMEA, said: "London Business School shares our international remit which makes it a highly relevant strategic partnership for us."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham