UBS tunes brand pitch to $9m orchestra link
ASIA-PACIFIC: UBS is gearing up to launch a region-wide branding campaign, following the renewal of its £5 million (US$9 million) sponsorship of the UBS Verbier Festival Orchestra.
The bank's backing of the orchestra has been described as the world's largest arts sponsorship. The branding campaign, developed by Publicis and showcasing UBS' sponsorship, is expected to run across television (both cable and terrestrial), print (including regional and local titles) and outdoor in Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Beijing at the end of next month.
The advertsing campaign is expected to bring together the bank's global 'You and us' brand positioning with the sponsorship of the orchestra, according to Seraphina Wong, regional head brand management, UBS AG.
"The imagery of the UBS sponsoring and advertising forms an overall composition that conveys the values and emotions that UBS shares with the sponsored element.
"The individual pictures (in the advertising) will draw the viewer into the portrayed event and allow him or her to experience the excitement generated by it. A feeling of partnership which is symbolic of 'You and Us' - UBS and its clients." The international bank co-founded the youth orchestra five years ago.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)