3 signs with Emap for branded ringtone and pics deal
LONDON - Video mobile network 3 has signed a deal with Emap to offer its customers the latest ringtones and pictures from their favourite magazine or radio station, such as FHM and Kiss FM.
More than 1.2m Hutchison-owned 3 customers in the UK can choose their favourite sounds and images from a range of Emap titles including FHM, Kiss, Kerrang!, Max Power, Smash Hits!, Q, Empire, Heat, New Woman, Mojo and Mixmag.
As part of the deal, 3 is extending its range to more than 2,000 ringtones with more than 75 selections going live each week. The tunes or pictures will cost £2.50 to download.
Graeme Oxby, marketing director for 3, said: "Emap brands appeal to a wide range of consumers and further extend 3's unparalleled music and entertainment service. Today's announcement underlines 3's commitment to offering customers the very best in sounds and wallpapers."
Andrea Kilbourne, managing director of Emap Interactive, said: "Emap has accelerated its growth into the mobile content market and with 3 now having announced more than 1.2m customers in the UK, more and more people on the 3 network are enjoying Emap's hottest brands."
3 already offers customers access to a video jukebox, news and finance from ITN and Reuters, sports news from Sky, football action from the Uefa Champions League or Barclays Premiership and entertainment from FHM, MTV and Pete Tong.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London