Blue-chip speakers unveiled for B2B data conference
LONDON – Ian Wallis from HSBC, John Neilson from BAE and Jeremy Elder from Fedex are among the speakers attending Business to Business 2004, hosted by database marketing consultancy Information Arts.
This year, the conference sees companies and agencies sharing knowledge and experience on how to tailor a business-to-business strategy.
The event will be chaired by Nick Baggot, group service director of Chemistry, with speakers including: Wallis, who is commercial data manager of HSBC; Neilson, director of market communications at BAE Systems; Elder, marketing manager of FedEx; and Chris Arnold, creative director of Feel.
The annual business-to-business marketing conference, sponsored by Experian, is due to be held at the Victoria Park Plaza on November 11. Last year, an array of blue-chip companies attended, including British Energy, Abbey Business and Royal Mail.
Simon Lawrence, joint managing director of Information Arts, said: "The B2B sector of the marketing industry has witnessed massive developments recently, overcoming complex issues.
"It now represents a significant size of the industry and it is important that these developments are recognised and highlighted. We have designed this conference to showcase all the major initiatives through in-depth case studies."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)