Wyvern Direct Response launches Profile Match tool
LONDON - Wyvern Direct Response, the list management specialist, is launching a new customer profiling tool called Profile Match, which will let organisations gain sophisticated knowledge about their customers.
Profile Match claims to go one step further than rivals and uses geographic, statistical and demographic tools to determine the types of customer a client or business database contains, such as household wealth, purchase type and direct mail history.
Profile Match also uses this information to select prospects from Wyvern Direct Response's database that most closely represent the characteristics of current customers.
It provides a free service enabling the client or business to get an inside view of their database by overlaying it with information on match records from Wyvern Direct Response's extensive in-house databases. This lets clients or businesses target new customers that more closely match the characteristics of current customers.
Hayley Tooke, business development director of Wyvern Direct Response, said: "We have been developing Profile Match over the last six months and trials have shown that it can significantly increase companies' return on investment."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Communications Planning Manager Aspire £32000 - £37000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)