Data Locator plugs data gap with analytics arm Brainbox
LONDON - Data Locator, the data marketing company, is launching Brainbox, an analytics house that aims to fill a gap in the market.
Data Locator says that in the competitive marketplace it is imperative that businesses understand the real potential and extra revenue held within their databases. Brainbox is designed to unlock this information by providing companies with additional knowledge on existing and prospective customers.
Through sophisticated analytics, Brainbox claims it will provide solutions to marketing needs such as attitudinal segmentation, allocation and churn modelling.
The new division will be headed by managing director Jason Froggett, who joins from CACI where he was a principal consultant. Froggett has also held senior roles at EHS Brann, OgilvyOne and TBWA/GGT on brands including Tesco, Barclays, NatWest and BT.
He said: "I believe that the Data Locator Group has identified a significant gap; the current marketplace is awash with 'me-too' data analytics houses, which have been unsuccessful in delivering on the promises of analytical CRM.
"Through the highly experienced team that we have built, Brainbox will be offering clients the expert guidance needed to create data-driven solutions that turn insights into action. We have aggressive growth plans, and a clear vision to support these; we're aiming to make a big splash in the market."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London