Euro RSCG's Roddy to take BBH New York creative post
NEW YORK - Bartle Bogle Hegarty has recruited Euro RSCG New York's executive creative director Kevin Roddy to head creative at its New York office.
Roddy, who joined Euro RSCG in July last year, replaces Kevin McKeon, who quit BBH in February.
Since McKeon left BBH after three years in the role, John Hegarty, chairman and worldwide creative director, has taken on a "roving creative" role at the agency while he searched for a replacement.
Before joining Euro RSCG New York, Roddy was executive creative director at Fallon New York. He joined Fallon in 1999 from another New York agency, Cliff Freeman & Partners. A journalism graduate, he started his career in advertising on the account management side.
Roddy won a Gold Lion from Cannes for a 2000 campaign he created for the Fox television programme 'The X Show' and he served on the outdoor and poster jury at this year's Cannes Festival.
Earlier this year, BBH won the $20m All account, which is the US brand name for Surf. The agency also handles work for Levi's and Unilever.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)