BB winner Nadia set to top the charts with debut record
LONDON - 'Big Brother' winner Nadia Almada is set for a quick return to the nation's TV screens as she records her first single, which is being tipped for chart success and an appearance on 'Top of the Pops'.
According to The Sun newspaper, the transsexual 'Big Brother' winner's first track, yet to be named, was penned by Danny Kirsch, the man behind hits including 'The Opera Song' recorded by Charlotte Church, and Stewart Langelan.
A source close to the Portuguese star said: "Nadia has every chance of going all the way. After winning 'BB5', she has a lot of fans and they'll snap up her song.
"They are two top songwriters and have met with record label bosses who agree that, with Nadia on board, it can't fail. She may not have the best voice in the world -- there were a few high notes she couldn't reach so she talked some lyrics."
The song is tipped to make it into the charts and guarantee Nadia a quick return to the nation's TV screens with an appearance on 'Top of the Pops', as well as other music shows.
'Big Brother' contestant Becki, who was famed for putting Geordie Michelle up for nomination in her first week by kissing her on both cheeks, is also in the process of recording a song called 'Judas Kiss', Brand Republic can exclusively reveal.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)