Incepta says marketing spend showing signs of recovery
LONDON - Incepta, owner of the PR agencies Citigate and the Red Consultancy, has said that it expects modest growth for the year with levels of marketing spend showing continued signs of recovery.
In a trading statement, the company said that it expected to return to double-digit operating margins, despite subdued merger and acquisition levels affecting its financial PR operations.
The financial and corporate communications division advised on transactions with a value of more than £90bn, including the sale of Premier Foods and the Postbank IPO.
Incepta said that the marketing services division, which includes Red, along with promotional marketing company Dynamo, had performed well, with new clients including Dell and McVitie's. Incepta Online had also seen growth with a number of new clients including Gallaher and NCP.
The company, headed by chief executive Richard Nichols, said: "While revenue visibility has only shown modest signs of improvement to date, the group's return to growth appears to be under way."
Shares in the company crept up this morning by 0.25p to trade at 70p.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London