Limone creates new ads for Britannic Asset Management
LONDON - Digital marketing agency Limone Media has created a series of animated online ads to promote a range of Britannic Asset Management funds.
The ads consist of four banners and skyscrapers to promote Britannic's funds to independent financial advisers via the Britannic-sponsored sections of the financial website Citywire.
The creatives were done by the Limone team and include an expandable skyscraper saying "2 funds of eastern promise", which expands to read "our funds are both AA rated" among three others.
This is the second online campaign Limone has developed for Britannic since the agency won the account after a three-way pitch last year.
David Hamilton, business development director at Limone, said: "We wanted to build on the simple visuals and cheeky messages of the first campaign we developed for Britannic earlier this year and our team has delivered a series of typographic creatives, which should stand-out in the crowded financial marketplace."
Aileen Grahame, Britannic Asset Management managing director, said: "Once again Limone have delivered high-quality, innovative executions, which I am sure will help us achieve cut through in the IFA market."
Limon Media's client list includes Scottish Enterprise, Air Miles, Edinburgh International Film Festival and independent record store Fopp.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)