IPC promotes Brooks to editor of 25 Beautiful Kitchens
LONDON - Ysanne Brooks is to be promoted to editor of IPC Media's 25 Beautiful Kitchens so current editor John Smigielski can concentrate on running parent title 25 Beautiful Homes and other brand extension 25 Beautiful Gardens.
The bi-monthly title focuses on kitchens with an emphasis on photography, case studies and entertainment.
Ysanne, who was previously associate editor, said: "I'm absolutely thrilled to be taking over the helm at 25 Beautiful Kitchens. It's a fantastic magazine with huge potential for growth."
Yvonne Ramsden, publishing director, said: "With her experience as associate editor, Ysanne will bring a continuity and understanding of the title's readership and unique position in the market. But she also has a clear-minded vision to take 25 Beautiful Kitchens on to the next stage of its development."
25 Beautiful Kitchens was launched in 1999 alongside 25 Beautiful Gardens, as part of the long-standing 25 Beautiful Homes umbrella.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)