IPC promotes Brooks to editor of 25 Beautiful Kitchens
LONDON - Ysanne Brooks is to be promoted to editor of IPC Media's 25 Beautiful Kitchens so current editor John Smigielski can concentrate on running parent title 25 Beautiful Homes and other brand extension 25 Beautiful Gardens.
The bi-monthly title focuses on kitchens with an emphasis on photography, case studies and entertainment.
Ysanne, who was previously associate editor, said: "I'm absolutely thrilled to be taking over the helm at 25 Beautiful Kitchens. It's a fantastic magazine with huge potential for growth."
Yvonne Ramsden, publishing director, said: "With her experience as associate editor, Ysanne will bring a continuity and understanding of the title's readership and unique position in the market. But she also has a clear-minded vision to take 25 Beautiful Kitchens on to the next stage of its development."
25 Beautiful Kitchens was launched in 1999 alongside 25 Beautiful Gardens, as part of the long-standing 25 Beautiful Homes umbrella.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- CRM & Online Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £45,000 plus benefits, London (West), London (Greater)