LinkDirect in Kent Messenger Group contract win
LONDON - Kent Messenger Group has awarded its second major distribution contract this year to door-drop marketing company LinkDirect.
From mid August, LinkDirect will deliver KMG's latest new weekly free newspaper, Bromley Extra, to 108,000 households in the Bromley. This brings the total of LinkDirect's distribution volumes for KMG to more than 180,000 a week.
The win follows the door-drop specialist's appointment in May to launch the Bexley Extra.
The launch of Bromley Extra, the 12th title in the Extra series, will see it reach 70% of Bromley households.
David Fey, Kent Messenger Group newspaper sales administration manager, said: "Such was the success of LinkDirect's handling of our Bexley Extra launch earlier this year, we had absolutely no hesitation in turning to it for this new free newspaper launch."
Fey added that there were few companies capable of organising such a specialised delivery and the KMG's earlier experience with LinkDirect gave it confidence the firm could help it successfully launch the new title.
Chris Roxburgh, LinkDirect managing director, said: "The growing demand from publishers such as Kent Messenger Group is a glowing testimony to the need for an independent dedicated service of the kind that LinkDirect provides."
LinkDirect has a distribution division for publishers of free newspapers, which has a dedicated network of delivery rounds comprising 150 to 250 households, structured within the tight controls of local agents and regional controllers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London