Britney Spears to star in online ad for Arden fragrance
LONDON - Britney Spears is to star in a provocative new online advertising campaign for the Elizabeth Arden fragrance Curious.
The ad shows Spears and a male model, who bares a resemblance to her fiance Kevin Federline, exchanging glances at a hotel's front desk.
He then checks into his room, and a short while later Spears knocks on the door.
The spot will launch on Elizabeth Arden's website on September 17 in the Britney Spears Beauty section.
Spears signed a deal in March to develop and market a range of cosmetics, skincare products and fragrances in association with Elizabeth Arden to widen the brand's appeal to a younger audience.
The popstar has also starred in ads for Pepsi and Skechers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)