Britney Spears to star in online ad for Arden fragrance
LONDON - Britney Spears is to star in a provocative new online advertising campaign for the Elizabeth Arden fragrance Curious.
The ad shows Spears and a male model, who bares a resemblance to her fiance Kevin Federline, exchanging glances at a hotel's front desk.
He then checks into his room, and a short while later Spears knocks on the door.
The spot will launch on Elizabeth Arden's website on September 17 in the Britney Spears Beauty section.
Spears signed a deal in March to develop and market a range of cosmetics, skincare products and fragrances in association with Elizabeth Arden to widen the brand's appeal to a younger audience.
The popstar has also starred in ads for Pepsi and Skechers.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)