CACI launches new e-service with 8m addresses
LONDON – CACI launches a new email address product this week, dubbed eAppend, which offers access to more than 8m active, up-to-date and fully opted-in customer email addresses.
The consumer and market analysis company, says that eAppend is the first service of its kind in the UK and claims it will make it easier to talk to customers immediately and efficiently, at a fraction of the cost.
The addresses offered come from a range of internet service providers and online data providers, which are cross-referenced against customer name and postal address, and matches are then added to the client's current database.
CACI has joined forces with Mailtrack, the direct marketing company, which will be broadcasting the emails for the eAppend service.
Sarah Collin, associate director at CACI, said: "This is the first time UK businesses have been given access to email address that are guaranteed to be 100% live and accurate."
She added: "Firms can also conduct marketing activities with total confidence, knowing that the recipient has consented to receive promotional material. In an age of controversy over rising levels of email spam, this is a vital step in creating and maintaining reputation and credibility."
eAppend is being targeted at companies with larger customer databases, such as travel, retail, financial, utilities and telecoms.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire