Claydon Heeley picks up PG DCaf direct account
LONDON - Unilever Bestfoods has appointed Claydon Heeley Jones Mason to handle the first direct work for the launch of PG DCaf tea following an undisclosed competitive pitch.
Claydon Heeley has been tasked to develop a national direct mail campaign to drive trial and raise awareness of the brand.
The agency has previous experience with the PG Tips direct account and worked on the brand between 1994 and 1998.
The decaffeinated version of the brand was announced in July this year, hoping to emulate the success of rival Typhoo's decaffeinated brand. DCaf will be promoted as a premium, flavoursome tea rather than emphasising the lack of caffeine.
The decaffeinated market has grown 15% and now accounts for 4% of all UK tea sales.
The win follows Claydon Heeley picking up of the £2m Asthma UK direct marketing account earlier this month after a pitch conducted through the AAR.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham