Claydon Heeley picks up PG DCaf direct account
LONDON - Unilever Bestfoods has appointed Claydon Heeley Jones Mason to handle the first direct work for the launch of PG DCaf tea following an undisclosed competitive pitch.
Claydon Heeley has been tasked to develop a national direct mail campaign to drive trial and raise awareness of the brand.
The agency has previous experience with the PG Tips direct account and worked on the brand between 1994 and 1998.
The decaffeinated version of the brand was announced in July this year, hoping to emulate the success of rival Typhoo's decaffeinated brand. DCaf will be promoted as a premium, flavoursome tea rather than emphasising the lack of caffeine.
The decaffeinated market has grown 15% and now accounts for 4% of all UK tea sales.
The win follows Claydon Heeley picking up of the £2m Asthma UK direct marketing account earlier this month after a pitch conducted through the AAR.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London