Mail order company IMP pushes titles in email drive
LONDON - International Masters Publishing, the mail order company, is undertaking an email marketing campaign to promote some of its most popular magazine titles such as PC Play & Learn.
The company has hired design company Vivado as its email marketing partner for the move.
The campaign will be a first for the magazine parts publishing company, which also publishes Easy Everyday Cooking and The Classical Composer and traditionally relies on direct mail and direct response advertising.
Hein van Vroenhoven, director of new channel investments at IMP, said: "We are using email and the web to promote some of our most popular titles, such as PC Play & Learn. The use of email marketing is a new step for us but very logical for a company with such a history in offline direct response marketing. The lessons we learn here will go towards shaping our online strategy for the future."
IMP said that it is keeping the source of lists confidential, but confirmed that every person has opted in.
IMP, established in Sweden in 1972, is one of the world's leading providers of published material by mail order. Its products range from music and technology titles to wildlife and health and its customer base encompasses 30 countries.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall