Nivea for Men backs Sky show in debut TV sponsorship
LONDON - Nivea for Men is making its first foray into TV sponsorship, becoming the exclusive sponsor of Sky One's new live entertainment and music show 'Tim Lovejoy and the Allstars'.
The six-figure deal for the programme, which begins tomorrow, was negotiated by Carat and will feature on-air and online branding, including sponsorship of a dedicated interactive television service, which will offer digital satellite viewers the chance to win Nivea for Men products and tickets for the live show.
The 10-week sponsorship is designed to promote the Nivea for Men face-care brand to the target audience of men aged 18-34 and also includes advertising across TV, press and online.
A series of credits will feature on all opening and closing sequences and on all promotional trailers. In addition, Nivea for Men will receive branding on a dedicated microsite on the Sky One site.
Digital satellite viewers in more than 7m households will be able to press the red button during the show and access a dedicated iTV page featuring Nivea for Men branding and product information. Viewers will also be invited to go online and register for the weekly competition, to win tickets and products.
The new show, presented by Sky Sports 'Soccer AM' presenter Tim Lovejoy, will contain an hour of live conversation and music every Wednesday on Sky One.
The sponsorship was put together and negotiated by Vicki Connerty, sponsorship manager at Carat.
Rachel Jewsbury, brand manager at Nivea for Men, said: "Tim Lovejoy's audience is the perfect fit for Nivea for Men and will certainly help us to build the right personality for the brand."
Carat worked on the creative with FCB London.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)