CHJM lures back McCormack for new-business post
LONDON - Claydon Heeley Jones Mason has re-hired Heresy's Ben McCormack for the post of group business director after an absence of three years, along with three other former staff members.
McCormack will run the Callaway Golf, Selfridges, Sony PlayStation, Sector Skills Development Agency and Unilever accounts. He will also be heavily involved in new business, reporting to Claydon Heeley's chief executive Nigel Jones.
McCormack initially joined Claydon Heeley Jones Mason in 1999 and rejoins from full-service agency Heresy, where he was a board director working on Woolworths, Thameslink Trains and M&G Investments Europe.
In addition to McCormack, the agency has re-hired: Liesl Brash from the Leith Agency, where he was an account manager; Rachel Newstead from Harrison Troughton Wunderman; and Tim Carswell from Red Bull.
The re-appointments come after an expansion of account management following a series of account wins for Claydon Heeley, including Dunlop Europe, the Deparment of Trade & Industry, Asthma UK, PG Tips and Mercedes.
According to Jones: "Ben is one of the industry's brightest stars -- I've wanted to get him back since the day he left. It's really healthy for everyone in the agency to see old faces return, particularly when they are bringing new experiences with them."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall