Scope charity appoints AIS to below-the-line account
LONDON – Scope, the charity for disabled people, has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to provide its below-the-line marketing and support the charity's repositioning under its 'time to get equal' initiative.
AIS won the entire below-the-line business following a two-way pitch against an undisclosed agency.
AIS will work with Scope's advertising agency Citigate on tackling the discrimination and prejudice faced by disabled people in the UK through the Time To Get Equal campaign, which was devised by Citigate.
Scope said that it did not want to appoint a traditional charity direct marketing agency, but rather one that had a track record on working with challenger brands, such as AIS has done with Skoda.
Stuart Archibald, managing partner at AIS, said: "Scope is a well-established charity, looking for change, which is an excellent starting point for us as their new agency."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London