Scope charity appoints AIS to below-the-line account
LONDON – Scope, the charity for disabled people, has appointed Archibald Ingall Stretton to provide its below-the-line marketing and support the charity's repositioning under its 'time to get equal' initiative.
AIS won the entire below-the-line business following a two-way pitch against an undisclosed agency.
AIS will work with Scope's advertising agency Citigate on tackling the discrimination and prejudice faced by disabled people in the UK through the Time To Get Equal campaign, which was devised by Citigate.
Scope said that it did not want to appoint a traditional charity direct marketing agency, but rather one that had a track record on working with challenger brands, such as AIS has done with Skoda.
Stuart Archibald, managing partner at AIS, said: "Scope is a well-established charity, looking for change, which is an excellent starting point for us as their new agency."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London