Now and Freemans join for email marketing drive
LONDON - Now, IPC Media's celebrity magazine, and Freemans catalogue are teaming up in an email marketing campaign to extend their partnership strategy.
Now's marketing team will target Freemans customers with an email campaign, featuring exclusive offers designed to encourage sales of the market-leading celebrity title, and will also offer the chance to enter a free prize draw.
A proportion of customers will have the chance to enter the draw and have the opportunity to trial Now magazine for free through a subscription promotion, which includes six complimentary issues.
A "test cell" of Freemans customers will be targeted with an e-voucher for a 30p discount, which can be redeemed against a copy of the magazine, as well as the chance to enter the draw.
The email will allow the customer to click through to web pages where there data will be captured on the prize draw entries and where discount coupons can be downloaded.
The special offers are also featured in the autumn issue of Freemans loyalty magazine, Buzz, which was recently mailed to the Freemans Finest Club, a database comprising the top Freemans agents.
The recent direct marketing activity is part of a joint branding initiative between Freemans and Now which has seen Now editorially endorse the Freemans' autumn/winter catalogue.
Beside a number of the clothes featured in the catalogue and on the Freemans website, the words "Buy It Now" appear, together with the Now logo.
Tara Steadman, Now's acting senior marketing manager, said: "This activity is a natural extension of our partnership strategy and a clear demonstration that Now is at the forefront of retail marketing developments.
"Previous experience of our joint-branded direct marketing activity indicates that Now and Freemans will both see excellent results."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)