China Netcom in advertising blitz ahead of HK IPO
HONG KONG: Telecoms company China Netcom has splashed an advertising campaign on the road and rail routes between Hong Kong airport and the city's financial centre in the build up to a planned listing on the Hong Kong stock market.
China Netcom, which recently appointed Rupert Murdoch to its board as a non-executive director, is raising its profile among prospective investors with outdoor work and a TVC on Hong Kong's Airport Express's in-train monitors.
The elongated posters stretch out bearing the message, 'A Broadened World', highlighting the company's intention to become a major player in the telecommunications market.
China Netcom was launched by China Network Communications Group to pursue partnerships and joint-ventures with foreign companies.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks 30 - 34K DOE plus performance related bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Win Technologies £40,000 - £45,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Corporate Reporting Consultant Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits , London (North), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer (Visual Merchandising & Marketing) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £20000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)