China Netcom in advertising blitz ahead of HK IPO
HONG KONG: Telecoms company China Netcom has splashed an advertising campaign on the road and rail routes between Hong Kong airport and the city's financial centre in the build up to a planned listing on the Hong Kong stock market.
China Netcom, which recently appointed Rupert Murdoch to its board as a non-executive director, is raising its profile among prospective investors with outdoor work and a TVC on Hong Kong's Airport Express's in-train monitors.
The elongated posters stretch out bearing the message, 'A Broadened World', highlighting the company's intention to become a major player in the telecommunications market.
China Netcom was launched by China Network Communications Group to pursue partnerships and joint-ventures with foreign companies.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)