China Netcom in advertising blitz ahead of HK IPO
HONG KONG: Telecoms company China Netcom has splashed an advertising campaign on the road and rail routes between Hong Kong airport and the city's financial centre in the build up to a planned listing on the Hong Kong stock market.
China Netcom, which recently appointed Rupert Murdoch to its board as a non-executive director, is raising its profile among prospective investors with outdoor work and a TVC on Hong Kong's Airport Express's in-train monitors.
The elongated posters stretch out bearing the message, 'A Broadened World', highlighting the company's intention to become a major player in the telecommunications market.
China Netcom was launched by China Network Communications Group to pursue partnerships and joint-ventures with foreign companies.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London