China Netcom in advertising blitz ahead of HK IPO
HONG KONG: Telecoms company China Netcom has splashed an advertising campaign on the road and rail routes between Hong Kong airport and the city's financial centre in the build up to a planned listing on the Hong Kong stock market.
China Netcom, which recently appointed Rupert Murdoch to its board as a non-executive director, is raising its profile among prospective investors with outdoor work and a TVC on Hong Kong's Airport Express's in-train monitors.
The elongated posters stretch out bearing the message, 'A Broadened World', highlighting the company's intention to become a major player in the telecommunications market.
China Netcom was launched by China Network Communications Group to pursue partnerships and joint-ventures with foreign companies.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)