Southeast Asia: Headline - Singapore ITE shortlists trio in creative job tender
Singapore's Institute of Technical Education (ITE) has put its creative brief up for tender, following the expiration of its two-year agreement with Young & Rubicam. The three shortlisted agencies are Y&R, J. Walter Thompson and Saatchi Lab, which will present creative for a branding campaign. The budget is, reportedly, less than S$1 million.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...