Southeast Asia: Headline - Singapore ITE shortlists trio in creative job tender
Singapore's Institute of Technical Education (ITE) has put its creative brief up for tender, following the expiration of its two-year agreement with Young & Rubicam. The three shortlisted agencies are Y&R, J. Walter Thompson and Saatchi Lab, which will present creative for a branding campaign. The budget is, reportedly, less than S$1 million.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London