Southeast Asia: Quirky spots for Le Meridien's 'stay and save' promo
SINGAPORE: Luxury hotel chain Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts has launched a series of quirky television commercials to support its 'Stay and Save' campaign.
The campaign, which will run until February next year, aims to build awareness of the Le Meridien brand while promoting its 40 resorts through the Stay and Save campaign, which offers free nights stays at the hotel's properties around the world.
The four television commercials, developed by TBWA in London, include Golf, Weekend getaways, Spas and Cultural. According to the resort's regional PR manager, Wong Yin Yin, the campaign is running across the region on CNNI. "The golf commercial shows a club hitting a ball and cuts to say 'golf breaks'. The voiceover says, 'spend longer refining your swing'.
The (spots) are short and quirky."
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)