Southeast Asia: Quirky spots for Le Meridien's 'stay and save' promo
SINGAPORE: Luxury hotel chain Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts has launched a series of quirky television commercials to support its 'Stay and Save' campaign.
The campaign, which will run until February next year, aims to build awareness of the Le Meridien brand while promoting its 40 resorts through the Stay and Save campaign, which offers free nights stays at the hotel's properties around the world.
The four television commercials, developed by TBWA in London, include Golf, Weekend getaways, Spas and Cultural. According to the resort's regional PR manager, Wong Yin Yin, the campaign is running across the region on CNNI. "The golf commercial shows a club hitting a ball and cuts to say 'golf breaks'. The voiceover says, 'spend longer refining your swing'.
The (spots) are short and quirky."
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London