Naked and Fallon digital agency launch moves closer
LONDON - Communications agency Naked and creative agency Fallon are set to launch a digital consultancy headed by Brad Fairhead, the managing partner of WPP digital agency Outrider, and his deputy Tom Johnson as partners.
The Naked start-up will bring digital communications planning operation closer to the creative agency Fallon. The two agencies are expected to bring a wide range of clients to the new venture.
The new agency name is to be announced this week, but it will definitely not operate under the Naked umbrella.
Jon Wilkins, managing partner of Naked, said: "Naked's proposition is to offers customers communications advice from call centres to brand events, and now we're taking the next step forward."
"The digital world is about to kick off again," he added.
Fairhead has risen through the ranks at WPP's digital arm Outrider from a client services director to managing partner in 2002.
Fairhead and Johnson will work out their notices at Outrider, which is part of Mediaedge:cia, and begin their roles at the new agency shortly.
Rob Norman, Mediaedge:cia chairman and chairman of Outrider, said: "They're both really great people and we're sorry to see them go. We're actively recruiting for replacements though."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Advertising Technology Business Silverdrum £30,000 + bonus + benefits, London