Careers: Movers - Appointment at Whybin TBWA
Whybin TBWA has appointed Andy Blood as creative director. Blood is currently pan-Asian regional CD for Batey Redcell based in Singapore, working on the Singapore Airlines, Mercedes Benz, OCBC Bank and StarHub accounts. He spent just over a year at Batey and for four years was at Saatchi & Saatchi in Auckland as deputy creative director. Prior to that, he was a shareholder/board member of Rainey Kelly Cambell Roalfe.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)