Careers: Movers - Appointment at Whybin TBWA
Whybin TBWA has appointed Andy Blood as creative director. Blood is currently pan-Asian regional CD for Batey Redcell based in Singapore, working on the Singapore Airlines, Mercedes Benz, OCBC Bank and StarHub accounts. He spent just over a year at Batey and for four years was at Saatchi & Saatchi in Auckland as deputy creative director. Prior to that, he was a shareholder/board member of Rainey Kelly Cambell Roalfe.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London