Diary: From the archives
1 YEAR AGO
Zenith Hong Kong is split into two: Zenith, controlled by WPP, and Optimedia by Publicis.Under the deal, Optimedia will continue to work on Publicis-aligned accounts, under the leadership of Andras Vigh, who has been promoted to CEO. Zenith, which will handle most of the remaining accounts, will be led by Alice Lam, previously its MD and now CEO.
5 YEARS AGO
Nike Southeast Asia consolidates its creative account with Dentsu Young & Rubicam, and media with MindShare, as it moves to reach a broader consumer base with a new entry level range. Nike Southeast Asia GM Satyen Patel said: "The alignment provides a great platform for Nike to grow by leveraging our brand marketing muscle more efficiently across the region."
10 YEARS AGO
Swift Food launches a new TV commercial to highlight its hotdog's main selling point - it is the only hotdog which contains Vitamin A to help in the proper development of a child's eyesight. The spot shows father and son savouring their favourite hotdog, Swift Mighty Meaty.
15 YEARS AGO
J. Walter Thompson's racy Reebok commercial collects the coveted top prize at Hong Kong's 4A's Awards. More silvers and bronzes, leading industry members to say the haul of five golds compared poorly with the 16 awarded in 1988.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)