PJ Smoothies chief plans rebrand and marketing drive
LONDON - PJ Smoothies is refreshing its brand and launching two new flavours in the UK as it hunts for a new marketing director.
The change at the drinks manufacturer, which has a 41% value share of the smoothie market in the UK according to ACNielsen, will be overseen by its new chief executive Andrew King, the former sales and marketing director of Orchard House Foods.
It is expected to include an advertising campaign from the company, which appointed the creative agency St Luke's earlier this year to handle its advertising, previously created in-house.
King, whose appointment was announced last week, is expected to oversee the new marketing drive at the firm.
He is in the process of appointing a marketing director at the soft drinks company, following the departure of former marketing director Kathryn McKenzie, who left to return to New Zealand.
King said: "The new PJ Smoothies will re-energise the UK smoothie market."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London