PJ Smoothies chief plans rebrand and marketing drive
LONDON - PJ Smoothies is refreshing its brand and launching two new flavours in the UK as it hunts for a new marketing director.
The change at the drinks manufacturer, which has a 41% value share of the smoothie market in the UK according to ACNielsen, will be overseen by its new chief executive Andrew King, the former sales and marketing director of Orchard House Foods.
It is expected to include an advertising campaign from the company, which appointed the creative agency St Luke's earlier this year to handle its advertising, previously created in-house.
King, whose appointment was announced last week, is expected to oversee the new marketing drive at the firm.
He is in the process of appointing a marketing director at the soft drinks company, following the departure of former marketing director Kathryn McKenzie, who left to return to New Zealand.
King said: "The new PJ Smoothies will re-energise the UK smoothie market."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Planner - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: A host of company benefits, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf