PJ Smoothies chief plans rebrand and marketing drive
LONDON - PJ Smoothies is refreshing its brand and launching two new flavours in the UK as it hunts for a new marketing director.
The change at the drinks manufacturer, which has a 41% value share of the smoothie market in the UK according to ACNielsen, will be overseen by its new chief executive Andrew King, the former sales and marketing director of Orchard House Foods.
It is expected to include an advertising campaign from the company, which appointed the creative agency St Luke's earlier this year to handle its advertising, previously created in-house.
King, whose appointment was announced last week, is expected to oversee the new marketing drive at the firm.
He is in the process of appointing a marketing director at the soft drinks company, following the departure of former marketing director Kathryn McKenzie, who left to return to New Zealand.
King said: "The new PJ Smoothies will re-energise the UK smoothie market."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire