Robson Dowry creates branding for Turner Road wine
LONDON - Robson Dowry, the Bristol-based design agency, has created the branding for a new Californian wine, called Turner Road, for drinks manufacturer Constellation Europe.
The brand's strapline is "Beautiful wines... naturally made" and the Californian wine's label features a Rufous Hummingbird, which lives in the wetlands close to the Turner Road winery near the Sacramento River.
The brand has just arrived on the shelves of some of UK's major supermarket chains, including Tesco, Sainsbury's and Somerfield, and is expected to reach Morissons in October.
Tracy Graham at Robson Dowry said that the agency's brief was to create branded packaging and consumer and trade propositions for the wine range.
"The brand needed to be strongly iconic with excellent shelf standout, readily communicating quality wine values and suitable to a variety of occasions from quality easy drinking to special occasions, dinner parties and gifting," she says.
Constellation Europe also owns the Babycham, Blackthorn and Diamond White drinks brands, among others.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London