Robson Dowry creates branding for Turner Road wine
LONDON - Robson Dowry, the Bristol-based design agency, has created the branding for a new Californian wine, called Turner Road, for drinks manufacturer Constellation Europe.
The brand's strapline is "Beautiful wines... naturally made" and the Californian wine's label features a Rufous Hummingbird, which lives in the wetlands close to the Turner Road winery near the Sacramento River.
The brand has just arrived on the shelves of some of UK's major supermarket chains, including Tesco, Sainsbury's and Somerfield, and is expected to reach Morissons in October.
Tracy Graham at Robson Dowry said that the agency's brief was to create branded packaging and consumer and trade propositions for the wine range.
"The brand needed to be strongly iconic with excellent shelf standout, readily communicating quality wine values and suitable to a variety of occasions from quality easy drinking to special occasions, dinner parties and gifting," she says.
Constellation Europe also owns the Babycham, Blackthorn and Diamond White drinks brands, among others.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Market Strategy & Planning Manager - Impulse & On-Premise Seven Search and Selection £50,000 -£60,000, South East England