Spring loses client services chief to Marketing Store
LONDON - Promotional and DM agency The Marketing Store has hired Anna Prosser from Leo Burnett's Spring as the new client services director at its Birmingham office.
Prosser moves from Leo Burnett's interactive operation Spring, which focuses on branded entertainment, where she held the same role.
Her main focus will be to strengthen the company's client relationships and signals The Marketing Store's increased investment in its out-of-London offices. The company has 11 offices worldwide, and in the UK has operations in Birmingham and Leeds, as well as London.
The company boasts brands like McDonald's, Unilever, Walkers Snacks and Asda on its roster.
In the meantime, Prosser's departure from Spring will be felt by managing director Chris Harrison, who was followed by her to the agency, launched by Leo Burnett several years ago, from their former employer Grey Interactive. Prosser was formerly the international strategy director at Grey Interactive. Harrison said that the agency will not be replacing her in the short term.
Spring was behind the Heinz 'Dinner Doctors' advertiser-funded TV project and is currently working on another series for Heinz, as well as five other ad-funded TV projects, according to Harrison.
Prior to working at Grey Interactive, Prosser was at Grey Advertising, which she joined in 1996 and left briefly in October 1998 for Rapier.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury